Make sure you get our professional help
Make your application stand out!
The various essays required for direct medical school admissions are extremely important. Both the undergraduate and medical schools you will be applying to will use your essay as a important indicator of your maturity, strengths and commitment to medicine. Many schools require multiple essays, including the common application personal statement.
We work with you to brainstorm and develop ideas which are unique and bring out your strengths. We work with you on developing your content and refining your writing style. We go way beyond grammar checking – our medical school personal statement experts help separate yourself from the crowd of applicants.
MedSchoolCoach physician advisors have served on admissions committees and read hundreds of personal statements, so they know what it takes to stand out.
Our editors are actual physicians who have served on admission committees. That means your essay is being evaluated and edited by people who know medicine and the admissions process inside and out.
Anyone can edit for grammar, and of course we do as well, but we go way beyond. Because our editors know what medical schools are looking for, we dig deep into the content of your medical school personal statement to make it stand out.
Stop at Perfection
We believe that a great essay requires a lot of revision. That is why most of our packages include multiple edits. We will work until you and your editor are happy with your final product!
must read material
Also included in your purchase is our “Guide to Writing the Medical School Personal Statement”. With the book, you’ll gain an understanding of how medical school’s use the personal statement in their evaluation process, what makes a good and bad personal statement, and how to write a great personal statement for you. Before you begin writing, this guide is a must read.
Our direct BS/MD (7 or 8 year medical program) school application editing packages are a must for anyone applying. Here are some benefits:
- Pre-review: A review of your resume and activities to pinpoint what you should talk about (included with our extensive and unlimited packages)
- Insider Knowledge: Insight on how the direct medical school admissions committee will view your applications
- Multiple Edits: We feel a great essay does not happen in just one edit, which is why our packages include multiple edits
- Brainstorming: If you are having trouble getting started, let us know! We can help you brainstorm through that writer’s block
- Content, Content, Content: We believe in helping you not simply with grammar and writing style, but with true meat of a great college essay
f.a.q. about our direct bs/md application editing
We typically utilize email/Word document editing to perform our editing services and give you detailed feedback. If you need to speak on the phone, you are welcome to with our Extensive and Unlimited Packages
Your editor will be one of MedSchoolCoach’s BS/MD physician editors who have extensive experience evaluating and editing personal statements specifically for direct medical programs.
If you need to brainstorm, simply email us once you’ve signed up and we’ll get started with a brainstorming session!
We do our best to balance real, quality feedback with a quick turn-around. Many other companies can offer a few hour turn around, but ask yourself what kind of quality edits you are getting and from whom in that time. We strive to get you feedback within 72 hours of your submission by physicians (often times, it’s faster than that).
Yes, you are welcome to request an advisor to look over your essay. We cannot always guarantee that they will be available, but we will do our best!
Each package your purchase is good for 1 essay up to 600 words. This is typically enough for the common application personal statement or most direct 7/8 year program additional essays. If you’d like more essays, check out our complete packages!
Getting started with our medical school personal statement editing is easy! See the steps below:
- Sign Up Online – you can sign up below
- Submit Your Essay – you’ll receive instructions on how to submit your essay to us for review in your checkout email
- Receive Feedback – in a few days, you’ll have detailed feedback and changes on your personal statement
- Implement – put our suggestions to work as you work to implement the changes into your essay
- Repeat Until Happiness – our unlimited package includes edits until you are ready to go!