You can be with the help of our physician advisors
You’ve worked tremendously hard in high school, done well on your ACT/SAT, shown an interest in medicine. Now, you have your BS/MD (Direct medical program) interview! This is your time to shine and do as well as possible to gain an acceptance.
As a BS/MD program applicant, you may not have interviewed for anything before. The MedSchoolCoach physician advisors will get you prepared for your direct medical program interview with our proven techniques and mock interviews.
MedSchoolCoach advisors have served on admissions committees and conducted actual medical school interviews. This practice is as real as it gets.
must read material
Our BS/MD (direct medical) school interview preparation package is a must for anyone applying to these 7 or 8 year programs. Here are some benefits:
- Prereview: Your advisor will review your application to the school you are interviewing at prior to your interview
- Insider Knowledge: Insight on how the direct medical school interview is graded by admissions committees
- MMI Prep: If you are interested in preparing for the MMI interview, we offer MMI style preparation as well!
- Varying Styles: The ability to choose different advisors, with different interview styles and techniques
- BS/MD Specific Advisors: We have advisors who specialize in the direct medical program interview
- Feedback: Formal feedback on your performance and ways to improve it
- Video, Phone or In-person: At no additional charge, we will conduct the interview via webcam or in-person (in selected locations)
f.a.q. about our interview preparation
Each interview preparation session is 1 hour with ~30 minutes devoted to mock interview time and ~30 minutes devoted to feedback
You can schedule your mock interview after you’ve signed up (you will receive a link via email). Note, we conduct mock interviews any evening of the week and on weekends!
Most students benefit from at least 2 or 3 hours. This allows for you to get feedback and implement it, as well as interview with different interviewers for varying styles.
Absolutely! You can specify if you want to prepare for an MMI interview or a traditional interview!
Getting started with our mock interviews is easy! See the steps below:
- Sign Up Online – you can sign up below
- Book a Time – you can book your time from the link in your email or visit the link below
- Upload Your Application – you will receive instructions on how to do so
- Mock Interview – participate in a mock interview via web-cam
- Feedback – receive detailed feedback on how to improve
- Implement – impress your interviewer on the big day
how valuable was your interview preparation?
- Extremely Valuable
- Somewhat valuable
- Not valuable
Based on MedSchoolCoach survey to students, 2015