MedSchoolCoach’s Guide to Writing the Personal Statement is the ideal starting place for those looking to understand what a medical school admissions committee is seeking in a personal statement. Written by MedSchoolCoach’s Lead Advisor, Dr. Sahil Mehta, it encompasses everything you need to know about the AMCAS, AACOMAS and TMDSAS personal statements.
- Chapter 1: How is the Personal Statement Used by Admissions Committees?
- Chapter 2: Goals for the Personal Statement
- Chapter 3: What Makes a Bad Personal Statement
- Chapter 4: What Makes a Good Personal Statement
- Chapter 5: The Specifics
- Chapter 6: How to Go About Writing Your Personal Statement