The MedSchoolCoach Boot Camp is 3 days of Comprehensive Medical School Application Preparation. What normally would take months, is condensed into just 3 days of small group sessions and one-on-one advising. All sessions are led by our Master Physician Advisors with years of Admissions Committee experience. We cover every part of the application process.
• Game planning and strategy sessions for your unique application
• Unlimited editing of your personal statement (MD and DO, if applicable) with a MedSchoolCoach master advisor
• Unlimited AMCAS activities editing with your MedSchoolCoach master advisor
• Multiple hours of interview preparation with MedSchoolCoach’s physician advisors
• Secondary application preparation and prewriting – we will go over the most common secondaries that you will receive and how to approach them as well as draft initial responses
• A complete custom school list (including MD, DO and international schools, if applicable)
• A copy of MedSchoolCoach’s Ultimate Guide to the Medical School Application Process – our exclusive guide to everything you need to know about getting in Boot Camp is limited to 8 students and spots will fill up fast
F.A.Q.s about the boot camp
It’s different in that it’s condensed into 3 days but you still get all the incredible advising, insider tips and every benefit of our traditional program. It is also run by master advisors only, our top level of advisors with over a 90% acceptance rate track record with students.
Parents attend the first day activities and dinner. They will get a complete overview of all the important components and will meet all of the advisors. They are also asked to return for the last session on Day 3 for an opportunity to ask questions and participate in the final review of activities.
• All sessions and personal meetings with the advisors
• A personal follow up Skype session with an advisor to answer any questions
• All bootcamp materials including guidebook
• Welcome dinner/lunches and refreshments
• Assistance with accommodations
It’s a very busy and super productive three days! On Day One, we will have introductory sessions on covering the primary application/secondary essays/interviews. We will have a dinner that evening to get to know each other a little better. Day Two will be jam-packed with work on the personal statement and school selection and we’ll talk about your letters of reference and how to best present your activities. We’ll spend lots of time on Day Three working on interview skills (both traditional and MMI) and we will finalize all parts of the application. Whew!
Join us in beautiful downtown Boston for 3 days to complete your application process in record time! Then add a couple of extra days to explore the city’s history, phenomenal educational institutions and have a cup of chowda!