Who We Are:
Since 2007, MedSchoolCoach has provided medical school application consulting services to thousands of premedical students. We started this company after successfully going through the process ourselves. Dozens of people instantly wanted advice on how to do the same. We found that the advice people were getting from other sources was outdated or incorrect, and often led them down the wrong path. We saw firsthand the many different places one can falter in the medical school application process. That is why we thought it would be helpful to offer structured services.
In combining our experience as premeds, applicants, medical students, admission committee members and physicians, we were able to give better, more sound advice than almost any other advisor you can find. Together, our advisors have the experience and credentials to help students get into a great medical school.
MedSchoolCoach is looking for 1-2 students at a college or university to spread the word about our advising and tutoring services. You will be collecting contact information for pre-med and other students who are interested in tutoring and academic consulting. You will then engage your networks and your campus’ premed community through social media, discussions, event presentations, and other networking activities in order to create awareness about MedSchoolCoach.
This is also an opportunity to learn valuable lessons in marketing and communications. We use the latest marketing automation and CRM platforms. You will also get a first-hand look at an SEO strategy and how to use Google Adwords.
- Represent MedSchoolCoach’s brand within your campus and community
- Create and manage marketing efforts including but not limited to:
- Writing emails and other collateral explaining the virtues of MedSchoolCoach’s materials and services
- Networking with your campus’ pre-med community including students and premed advisors
- Attending and speaking at pre-med events as well as clubs, fraternities, marketing meetings and campus events related to science or medical
- Familiarize yourself with MedSchoolCoach’s brand and services and act as a liaison for students who’d like to learn more
- Keep track of your efforts and hours and check-in weekly with MedSchoolCoach’s Marketing Manager to review
- Make 2-3 minute announcements to colleagues in your classes about MedSchoolCoach services
Who You Are:
You’re an organized natural networker who isn’t afraid to speak up to fellow students. In addition, you must:
- Be a student at the designated school
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to commit up to 5 hours per week
- Possess a professional demeanor and embody our values
- Have some familiarity with pre-medical studies and the Medical School application process
Compensation and Commitment:
This is a contract position hired on a semester-by-semester basis.
- $12-$17 per hour based on success rate (pay up to 10-15 hours/month)
- 1% commission rate on all sales
- Time required is 2-3 hours per week, no more than 15 per month
- You will receive bonuses for each student that signs up as a result of your efforts
You will gain experience with organization, marketing, and public presentation.[gravityform id=”18″ title=”true” description=”true”]