join our amazing team
Does mentoring others give you a gooey warm feeling on the inside? Does the success of your student make you proud beyond belief? Our tutors and advisors are the best and the brightest and have some of the most rewarding and flexible positions.
If selected to join the team, you will become part of a very elite group of advisors and tutors. You will be gaining not just another source of income, but also a opportunity to become a mentor to a student who will remember you for the rest of their career.
our current openings
MCAT Tutors help students through preparation for the MCAT examination. These are typically medical students, PhD students, masters level scientists or students taking time between the MCAT and medical school. All qualified applicants are considered.
- If you are interested in this position, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/5NgSX6Bmz3HX2GVO2 to get started on the process.
- As part of the hiring process, we require the submission of a 600+ word blog post on anything related to studying for or taking the MCAT. You can see examples at http://www.prospectivedoctor.
com/managing-stress-levels- studying-usmle-step-1/ andhttp://www.prospectivedoctor. com/how-to-study-for-usmle- step-1/
Admissions mentors/advisors help students through the application process with essay editing, school selection, premed strategy, interview preparation etc. These positions are typically filled by residents, fellows and attending with admissions committee experience who want to mentor students through the process of applying to medical school.
- If you are interested in this position, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/vDo6DKoBlOmcWmEI3 to get started on the process.
- As part of the hiring process, we require a submission of a 600-800 word “blog post” about some part of the admissions process. You can see examples at: (http://www.prospectivedoctor.
com/medical-school-waitlist/, http://www.prospectivedoctor. com/importance-shadowing- doctor/ & http://www.prospectivedoctor. com/how-to-write-an- undergraduate-cv/)
USMLE Tutors help students through preparation for exams including USMLE Step 1, 2 CS and CK, Step 3, Shelf exams, COMLEX exams, etc. These are typically MS3s who may be doing a research year or MS4s who have time on their hands. Residents who are still fresh with USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 material can also apply.
- If you are interested in this position, please visit https://goo.gl/forms/muYUtWeG8TdHPUlD2 to get started on the process.
- As part of the hiring process, we require the submission of a 600+ word blog post on the USMLE, medical school, applying to medical school etc. Basically, anything that involves medical school and/or studying for the USMLE exams! You can see examples at http://www.prospectivedoctor.
com/managing-stress-levels- studying-usmle-step-1/ and http://www.prospectivedoctor. com/how-to-study-for-usmle- step-1/