through one-on-one attention.
One-on-One COMLEX Tutoring
The Best Tutors
Exceptional Track Record
Purely Focused on Medicine
Anytime, Anywhere Tutoring
COMLEX Level 1 is typically taken by students who just finished their second year of osteopathic medical school. It is a problem- and symptom-based test focused on basic medical science material in the following subjects: anatomy, behavioral science, microbiology, biochemistry, osteopathic principles (OMM), physiology, pathology, and pharmacology. COMLEX Level 1 is a highly important factor in osteopathic residency admissions.
While the exam is similar to the USMLE, it has many differences. MedSchoolCoach tutors include COMLEX specific tutors who specialize in helping our students through this exam.
MedSchoolCoach tutors are hired only after a rigorous screening process that involves not just test scores, but teaching aptitude.
core components of colex tutoring
Our COMLEX Tutoring packages allow you to maximize your score. Here are some benefits:
- Recording: All sessions with your tutor can be recorded
- Insider Knowledge: Our tutors have taken the test and aced it
- A Completely Tailored Study Plan: No generic rubrics here. We tailor a study plan to your individual needs
- Use the Material You Already Have: While we may recommend a good resource or two, for the most part we are committed to utilizing the resources you have already purchased
f.a.q. about our usmle tutoring
Your COMLEX score is extremely important for the residency application process. It allows program directors to sort through thousands of applicants in some cohesive way. While many other factors play into where, and what, residency you can get, COMLEX may be the most important.
Hiring a tutor will allow you to score as high as you possibly can on your COMLEX. This will, in turn, make achieving the residency of your choice much easier!
Yes! Whether you’re planning to take Level 1 and Step 1, or solely Level 1, we’re here to get you through it. We’ll help you pick the best resources, will set you up with your detailed daily study schedule which will be tailored to your progress over the course of your studies, and we’ll make sure you do as well as possible!
Getting started with our COMLEX tutoring is easy! See the steps below:
- Sign Up Online – you can sign up below
- Submit Your Information Sheet – you’ll receive instructions on how to submit a detailed questionarre where we gauge your strenghs and weaknesses
- Be Matched with a Tutor – depending on your needs, we will match you with the tutor who is best qualified to help you (you can always request additional tutors, if needed)
- Get Started! – once matched, you are ready to get started with our virtual tutoring sessions
how important is comlex and step 1?
What are the key factors in matching at a residency you want?
- USMLE Step 1
- USMLE Step 2
Based on MedSchoolCoach Advisor Survey