- December 28, 2011
- Posted by: Sahil Mehta
- Category: Applying, Personal Statement
A lot of times the best way to gain inspiration for a medical school personal statement is to see examples of what others have done before you. There are many great resources to see examples of medical school personal statements out there. We recommend checking some out at a local book store. We also recommend reading our guide to the medical school personal statement for many examples and samples of great ones.
MedSchoolCoach offers personal statement editing for medical school. Below are some examples of our packages to help you write a great one!
Our Personal Statement Editing Packages
Our unlimited package includes
- Unlimited editing & advising
- Medical school admissions essay editing by advisors who have read hundreds of them
- Honest feedback from advisors who know what admissions committees and medical schools look for in a personal statement
- Guidance for every step of the process – from brainstorming to the final grammar check
- Typical 48 hour turn around times on edits
- MedSchoolCoach’s Guide to Writing the Medical School Personal Statement E-Book
As a bonus, our service also includes Grammarly English Grammar check for your medical school personal statement. 150+ Grammar Checks to check your text for the proper use of advanced grammar rules. Plagiarism Detection to find borrowed text before it gets you into trouble. Vocabulary Enhancement to use words that make an impact. Liven up your sentences and improve readability with context-optimized word choice suggestions. Contextual Spell Check to spot correctly spelled words used in the wrong context. No more embarrassing typos like then-than, to-two-too, lose-loose. Among other grammar corrections by our system includes Subject –Verb Agreement, Faulty Parallelism, Run-on Sentences and Comma Splices and Dangling Modifiers. Let us help you make your medical school personal statement perfect from both a content and grammar perspective!