Alexis Dallara MD
- BS-MD Advising
- Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation
- BS, City College of New York
- MD, State University of New York- Health Science Center at Brooklyn
- Residency, Columbia University
- Fellowship, Columbia University
Alexis is a practicing Neurologist in NJ and a graduate of a 7 year BS-MD program. She graduated cum laude with a degree in Biomedical Education from the Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education, located on the campus of the City University of New York. As an undergraduate she served as a teaching assistant and tutor in multiple courses. She additionally obtained a minor in Spanish Language. She graduated from State University of New York Health Science Center in Brooklyn. Alexis completed her Pediatrics Residency training at Maria Fareri Children’s Hospital at Westchester Medical Center. Alexis then completed her Fellowships in Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology and Epilepsy at New York Presbyterian Hospital at Columbia University. During her training she had a research interest in Palliative Care. She is currently a private practice Neurologist and Epileptologist in Bergen County, New Jersey. She has experience in mentoring undergraduates and medical residents, in addition to interviewing applicants for admission into residency training programs.
Dr. Dallara is a practicing neurologist in NJ with extensive admissions experience.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Kreisberg served on the admissions committee at UTHSCA (UT San Antonio) for eight yearsDr. Baltz is a dermatologist and was intricatley involved in admissions at University of North Dakota School of MedicineDr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.Dr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Hajighasemi is the founder of DocOssareh, YouTubes premier premed channel. He served on the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine.