Amit Patel, MD
- General Advising
- Essay/Personal Statement Editing
- Interview Preparation
- BS, Johns Hopkins University
- MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency, SUNY Downstate
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard University
Dr. Patel graduated with a bachelors in science degree in Biomedical Engineering from Johns Hopkins University where he was involved in research at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. He helped create a vestibular prosthesis device and was an author on numerous publications. Throughout college, he tutored high school students for college admissions exams. Dr. Patel attended Albert Einstein College of medicine where he graduated with distinction in research. He completed a residency in anesthesiology and served as the chief resident where he was on the resident and medical student selection committee. He was also the president of the residents and fellows section of the national anesthesia organization. Dr. Patel completed his fellowship in clinical research at Massachusetts General Hospital and concurrently received a Master in Public Health from Harvard University. He currently serves as instructor in anesthesiology, practices clinically and continues to teach medical students and residents.
Dr. Patel is an anesthesiologist and has served on numerous medical school and residency admissions committees.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions Committee