Amit Patel, MD
- General Advising
- Essay/Personal Statement Editing
- Interview Preparation
- BS, Johns Hopkins University
- MD, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency, SUNY Downstate
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital/Harvard University
Dr. Patel graduated with a bachelors in science degree in Biomedical Engineering from Johns Hopkins University where he was involved in research at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine. He helped create a vestibular prosthesis device and was an author on numerous publications. Throughout college, he tutored high school students for college admissions exams. Dr. Patel attended Albert Einstein College of medicine where he graduated with distinction in research. He completed a residency in anesthesiology and served as the chief resident where he was on the resident and medical student selection committee. He was also the president of the residents and fellows section of the national anesthesia organization. Dr. Patel completed his fellowship in clinical research at Massachusetts General Hospital and concurrently received a Master in Public Health from Harvard University. He currently serves as instructor in anesthesiology, practices clinically and continues to teach medical students and residents.
Dr. Patel is an anesthesiologist and has served on numerous medical school and residency admissions committees.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions CommitteeDr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.Dr. Kreisberg served on the admissions committee at UTHSCA (UT San Antonio) for eight yearsDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Ho was an admissions committee member at University of California, DavisDr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Chiu served on the Stanford University School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.