Amy Chen MD
areas of expertise
- Admissions Advising for Top Tier Medical Schools
- Personal Statement Editing
- Interview Preparation (Traditional and MMI)
- Secondary Essay Editing
- Complete Application Advising
- BS, Harvard University
- MD, Harvard University
- Residency, UCSF
Amy received her MD degree from Harvard Medical School and her BA from Harvard College. She has over 5 years of medical school admission consulting experience and served for 3 years on the Harvard Pre-Medical Committee. She has worked with dozens of medical school applications on all aspects of their application, from personal statement and activities to secondaries and interviews. Students she has worked with have been accepted to top medical schools such as Harvard, Yale, Johns Hopkins, Columbia, and Stanford, among others. She is a current Dermatology resident at the University of California – San Francisco and has published over 20 abstracts and peer-reviewed publications in dermatology.
Dr. Chen is one of MedSchoolCoach’s Master Advisors.
Dr Chen was a member of the Harvard Pre-Medical Committee for 3 years
meet more of the team
- Akshita served on the admissions committee at George Washington University School of Medicine and at the UT Southwestern Radiology ResidencyDr. Dallara is a practicing neurologist in NJ with extensive admissions experience.Dr. Zheng has extensive experience as an interview coach and admissions consultantDr. Mandalia was a member of the University of Miami Admissions CommitteeDr. Chen was a member of the Harvard Pre-Med CommitteeDr. John is a graduate of the 6 year BA/MD program at Rutgers and was an advisor and interviewer for the admissions committeeDr. Esparaz is part of the senior teaching faculty at Harvard Medical SchoolDr. Comfort was part of the admissions committee at USC Keck interviewing candidatesDr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.Dr. Switzer served as a recruiter and teaching assistant for both the University at Buffalo and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine