Ann John MD
- Direct Medical Advising & Early Game Planning for High School Students
- Direct Medical Complete Package Application Help
- Interview Preparation
- Residency Consulting
- Personal Statement Editing
- BA, Rutgers University
- MD, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Residency, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Ann Mary John was a member of the prestigious 6-year accelerated BA/MD program at Rutgers University to which she was accepted during her senior year of high school. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Rutgers University with a 4.0 GPA and as a member of the Honors College. She was additionally awarded the Biological Excellence Award for being the top student in the Biology Major at Rutgers University and a full scholarship to college. She subsequently went to medical school at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, where she was in the top of her class and served as President of the esteemed Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society to which she was inducted during her third year. In addition, she has demonstrated a profound dedication to scientific research as the author of over twenty article publications in peer-reviewed journals indexed on PubMed, including in major dermatology journals, such as Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, British Journal of Dermatology, Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology, International Journal of Dermatology, Cutis, Dermatology Online Journal, and SkinMED. She has also published four book chapters, published genetic DNA clone analyses on National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), participated in over 15 presentations at scientific and medical conferences, and is a current member of the Sigma Xi Scientific Research Society. During medical school, Ann was awarded several scholarships from the Alumni Association and New Jersey Medical Women’s Association. In addition, Ann was given the renowned Douglas E. Wong Endowed Scholarship for being the top dermatology candidate from New Jersey Medical School. Ann is currently completing her Dermatology residency at Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School. Ann has served as an adviser for the Honors College at Rutgers University and on the interview committee at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, where she interviewed candidates for admission. Ann is actively involved in mentoring and is interested in helping students pursuing accelerated programs as well as more traditional routes.
Dr. John is a current Dermatology Resident and graduate of the 6 year BA/MD program at Rutgers who served on the admissions committee at Rutgers NJMS.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Kreisberg served on the admissions committee at UTHSCA (UT San Antonio) for eight yearsDr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Cusak served on the admissions committee at the School of Medicine at Creighton UniversityDr. Baltz is a dermatologist and was intricatley involved in admissions at University of North Dakota School of Medicine