Anthony Esparaz MD
- Essay Editing
- General Advising & Game Planning
- Interview Preparation
- Advising for Athletes
- Texas Applicants
- BS, Northwestern University
- MD, Northwestern University
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School
Dr Esparaz graduated Magna cum laude from Northwestern University and went onto attend Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. There, he was inducted into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) society as one of the top medical students in his class. He has numerous awards to his name, including Cleveland Clinic Best in Interventional Radiology, the Department of Radiology Award Winner at Northwestern, and Senate Service Award Nominee which is awarded to 10% of class nominated by peers for outstanding contributions in academic, extracurricular, social, and community service to benefit students, Feinberg School of Medicine (FSOM), and the community. He is currently a Clinical Fellow in Radiology at the Harvard Medical School and a resident at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Anthony is also the author of numerous book chapters and has presented in several national and international meetings. At Northwestern, he was tasked with helping premeds through the medical school application process and became adept at helping students creatively sell themselves to admissions committees. Anthony is also an avid tennis player, having played tennis at Northwestern.
Dr. Esparaz is part of the senior teaching faculty at Harvard Medical School
meet more of the team
- Dr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Hajighasemi is the founder of DocOssareh, YouTubes premier premed channel. He served on the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine.Dr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.