Benjamin Farnia MD
- General Advising
- Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation
- Texas Applicant Advising
- BA, University of Texas at Dallas
- MD, Baylor College of Medicine
- Transitional Year Internship, University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
- Residency, University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
Benjamin received a four-year, merit based full tuition scholarship to attend the University of Texas at Dallas, where he graduated summa cum laude with a 4.0 GPA double majoring in Biology and Psychology. For his academic achievement, he was recognized with the Dean’s Award for Excellence, a distinction provided to the top 5 undergraduate students. During his undergraduate tenure, Benjamin was actively involved in teaching, serving as a Supplemental Instructor (SI) Leader for Chemistry and Calculus for three years. He subsequently obtained his medical training at the Baylor College of Medicine, where he also served as a member of the admissions committee. He has extensive experience in evaluating applications and interviewing applicants for admission into medical school. During medical school, Benjamin customized his medical education by pursuing two specialized tracks offered by the institution: Biomedical Ethics and Aerospace Medicine. He financed his medical degree in part through receiving over $70,000 in outside scholarships. Benjamin is currently completing his residency training in Radiation Oncology at the University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital. He is an accomplished medical researcher and writer, having authored several publications in peer-reviewed journals in addition to receiving a multitude of research grants and serving on preeminent editorial boards within the field of oncology.
Dr. Farnia is a radiation oncologist and served on the admissions committee at Baylor College of Medicine
meet more of the team
- Dr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Ho was an admissions committee member at University of California, DavisDr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Hajighasemi is the founder of DocOssareh, YouTubes premier premed channel. He served on the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine.Dr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Cusak served on the admissions committee at the School of Medicine at Creighton UniversityDr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions CommitteeDr. Vance served on the admissions committee at UNC School of MedicineDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.