David Flick MD
- Essay Editing
- General Advising
- California Applicant Advising
- Medical School Financing
- Military medicine and scholarship programs
- BS, Loyola Marymount University
- MD, University of California, Irvine
- Residency, Triplet Army Medical Center
- Flight Surgery Certification, Army Aviation School of Medicine
David graduated Magna Cum Laude from Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California with a BS in biology where he was heavily involved in high school and university level tutoring. He then moved to Chiang Mai, Thailand where he worked as a high school mathematics teacher at an international baccalaureate school. In the two years prior to starting medical school, he volunteered in seven different countries throughout Asia with international medical aid programs.
David attended medical school at UC Irvine after receiving the Army health professions scholarship. He served on the admissions committee for four years including working on the selection committee board. He completed a family medicine residency program in Oahu, HI and served on the residency admissions committee. He is board certified in family medicine and now works as a flight surgeon for the Army.
Dr. Flick is one of MedSchoolCoach’s Master Advisors.
Dr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Hajighasemi is the founder of DocOssareh, YouTubes premier premed channel. He served on the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine.Dr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.Dr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High School