- Personal Statement Editing
- Interview Preparation
- Complete Package Advising
- BS – Virginia Commonwealth University
- MD – University of Virginia
- Residency – University of Virginia
Dr. Edward Walsh graduated summa cum laude from Virginia Commonwealth University with a degree in Biology. He graduated from the University of Virginia School of Medicine where he served on the Admissions Committee. Ed completed his Emergency Medicine Residency training at the University of Virginia. He is currently practicing full-time in northern Virginia.
Ed currently serves as a faculty member at the James Madison University Physician Assistant program, lecturing in Emergency Medicine. Additionally, he has taught several undergraduate Biology courses at Germanna Community College. A lifelong learner himself, he is especially interested in medical education and preparing students for the challenges of medical school and beyond. He is quite familiar with the challenges non-traditional students can sometime encounter. Before his medical career, Ed was a former professional baseball player and is a two-time Ironman finisher. He is currently training for Ironman Arizona in 2018.
Dr. Walsh was an admissions committee member at University of Virginia School of Medicine
meet more of the team
- Dr. Ho was an admissions committee member at University of California, DavisDr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions CommitteeDr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Hajighasemi is the founder of DocOssareh, YouTubes premier premed channel. He served on the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine.Dr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.