Edward Lipsit MDDiagnostic Radiologist
- Personal Statement Editing
- General Advising
- Traditional Interview Preparation
- MMI Interview Preparation
- BS/MD Interview Preparation
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Residency, George Washington Medical Center
- Fellowship, Johns Hopkins University
Dr. Lipsit received his medical degree from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1975. Following a residency in diagnostic radiology at The George Washington University Medical Center and a fellowship in ultrasound at The Johns Hopkins Medical Institutions, he returned to the George Washington University Hospital in 1979 to become the Director of Diagnostic Ultrasound. In 1981 he joined Washington Radiology Associates, the largest provider of outpatient medical imaging in the Washington metropolitan area. Dr. Lipsit served as President of WRA for 20 years and retired from active clinical practice in 2014. Dr. Lipsit has published articles in radiology journals and texts and has lectured both locally and abroad. He is currently an Associate Clinical Professor of Radiology at the George Washington University School of Medicine and an Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Inova Campus. Dr. Lipsit serves as an educational consultant to multiple organizations and has been a member of the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine Admissions Committee.
Dr. Lipsit has been involved in admissions consulting and tutoring for the past few years, joining the MedSchoolCoach team in 2015. He brings with him a wealth of experience and a tremendous enthusiasm to help applicants succeed in the process of becoming physicians.
Dr. Lipsit is one of MedSchoolCoach’s Master Advisors.
Dr. Lipsit is an Associate Clinical Professor at George Washington University School of Medicine and an Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine, Inova Campus.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.Dr. Kreisberg served on the admissions committee at UTHSCA (UT San Antonio) for eight yearsDr. Cusak served on the admissions committee at the School of Medicine at Creighton UniversityDr. Hajighasemi is the founder of DocOssareh, YouTubes premier premed channel. He served on the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine.Dr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.