Elizabeth Beeman MD
- General Advising
- Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation
- Complete Application Support
- BS, Northern Kentucky University
- MD, Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine
- Residency, University of Cincinnati School of Medicine
Elizabeth Beeman (Shelley), MD graduated magna cum laude from Northern Kentucky University majoring in Biological sciences with an emphasis on genetics, molecular and cell biology and minoring in Honors, Spanish, and Chemistry. She then attended Wright State University for medical school, during which time she has worked on the admissions interview committee, as an MCAT tutor, and pre-med admissions counselor. She has served in medical missions to Costa Rica, Mexico, Ecuador, Panama, and Belize and has published research on white nose syndrome. She is currently a psychiatry resident at the University of Cincinnati. She also spends her time developing the platform and social media accounts for InsideTheBoards, a medical board preparation company she co-started with her husband, fellow Med School Coach tutor, Dr. Patrick C. Beeman.
Dr. Beeman attended Wright State University and worked on the admissions interview committee, as an MCAT tutor, and pre-med admissions counselor.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Chiu served on the Stanford University School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Vance served on the admissions committee at UNC School of MedicineDr. Cusak served on the admissions committee at the School of Medicine at Creighton UniversityDr. Baltz is a dermatologist and was intricatley involved in admissions at University of North Dakota School of MedicineDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Kreisberg served on the admissions committee at UTHSCA (UT San Antonio) for eight years