Erin Wilmer MD
- Non-Traditional Applicant Advising
- General Advising
- Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation
- MMI Interview Preparation
- BS, College of William and Mary
- MD, University of Florida
- Internship, Harvard Medical School/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Residency, Brown University
Erin graduated magna cum laude from the College of William and Mary with a BS in Biology, where she was also a Division I scholarship athlete in basketball and lacrosse. She then began a circuitous path toward medical school that included 1.5 years of veterinary school, followed by 4 years of basic science and translational research as a biological scientist. She attended medical school at the University of Florida, where she graduated with Honors for Academic Excellence and was inducted into AOA and the Gold Humanism Honor Society. As a non-traditional student, she understands some of the unique challenges faced by those who have taken time off between their undergraduate studies and medical school. Erin completed her internship in internal medicine at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and was a Clinical Fellow in Medicine at Harvard Medical School. She is currently a dermatology resident at Brown University. Erin has served as an academic tutor, coach and mentor for over 15 years and was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee. She plans to pursue a career in academic medicine as she is passionate about helping people learn, grow and achieve their goals.
Dr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.Dr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions CommitteeDr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Vance served on the admissions committee at UNC School of MedicineDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Hajighasemi is the founder of DocOssareh, YouTubes premier premed channel. He served on the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine.Dr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High School