Erin Wilmer MD
- Non-Traditional Applicant Advising
- General Advising
- Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation
- MMI Interview Preparation
- BS, College of William and Mary
- MD, University of Florida
- Internship, Harvard Medical School/Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Residency, Brown University
Erin graduated magna cum laude from the College of William and Mary with a BS in Biology, where she was also a Division I scholarship athlete in basketball and lacrosse. She then began a circuitous path toward medical school that included 1.5 years of veterinary school, followed by 4 years of basic science and translational research as a biological scientist. She attended medical school at the University of Florida, where she graduated with Honors for Academic Excellence and was inducted into AOA and the Gold Humanism Honor Society. As a non-traditional student, she understands some of the unique challenges faced by those who have taken time off between their undergraduate studies and medical school. Erin completed her internship in internal medicine at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and was a Clinical Fellow in Medicine at Harvard Medical School. She is currently a dermatology resident at Brown University. Erin has served as an academic tutor, coach and mentor for over 15 years and was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee. She plans to pursue a career in academic medicine as she is passionate about helping people learn, grow and achieve their goals.
Dr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Chiu served on the Stanford University School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.Dr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Cusak served on the admissions committee at the School of Medicine at Creighton UniversityDr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Baltz is a dermatologist and was intricatley involved in admissions at University of North Dakota School of Medicine