Hardik Parikh MD
- Direct BS/MD Medical School Application
- General Advising
- Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation
- MMI Interview Preparation
- BS, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
- MD, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Internship, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School
- Residency, NYU Langone Medical Center
Hardik graduated magna cum laude with a Biology major and a Psychology minor from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 3.5 years. He has extensive experience tutoring high school students in various subjects as well as tutoring fellow students in the pre-medical curriculum. Originally accepted into the RPI/Albany Medical Center 7-year Physician Scientist Combined Track, he applied out and was accepted to Rutgers New Jersey Medical School as an Early Decision candidate.
During medical school, he was actively involved with the admissions committee interviewing prospective applicants and mentoring newly accepted medical students. In addition to working on bench research in aging pathways and clinical studies on diabetic retinopathy, he completed the 1-year Alpha Omega Alpha (AΩA) National Research Fellowship at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center between his third and fourth year. He has multiple publications on bioengineering the ocular outflow system to lower intraocular pressure and has discussed this work at national and international eye conferences. After graduating with an MD with Distinction in Research, he is now completing his medicine preliminary year at Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and will be continuing residency training in ophthalmology at NYU Langone Medical Center.
Dr. Parikh was a member of the admissions committee at NJMS
meet more of the team
- Dr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Baltz is a dermatologist and was intricatley involved in admissions at University of North Dakota School of MedicineDr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.Dr. Hajighasemi is the founder of DocOssareh, YouTubes premier premed channel. He served on the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine.Dr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.Dr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Vance served on the admissions committee at UNC School of Medicine