Harvey Katzen MD
- Complete Application Support
- Personal Statement & Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation (including BS/MD)
- General Advising
- BS/MD Advising
- BS, Georgetown University
- MD, George Washington University
- Residency, George Washington University
- Fellowship, George Washington University
Dr. Katzen graduated from Georgetown University with a BS in Biology and earned his medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences. He continued his medical training internship and residency in Internal Medicine at GW, as well as completed a fellowship in Hematology/Oncology.
Dr. Katzen is an oncologist and has served as the Chief of Oncology at both Greater Southeast Community and Southern Maryland Hospital as well as the president of Oncology-Hematology Associates in Maryland.
He currently serves as an associate clinical professor at George Washington Hospital. He was an active member of the George Washington University School of Medicine admissions committee prior to joining MedSchoolCoach.
He has been recognized as a Top Doctor by US News and World Report and Washingtonian Magazine. He is a member of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, the American Society of Hematology and the Southern Association of Oncology. He joins MedSchoolCoach enthusiastic to help premedical students follow their dreams of becoming physicians.
Dr. Katzen is one of MedSchoolCoach’s Master Advisors.
Dr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington University
meet more of the team
- Dr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Chiu served on the Stanford University School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.Dr. Cusak served on the admissions committee at the School of Medicine at Creighton UniversityDr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.Dr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions CommitteeDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Ho was an admissions committee member at University of California, DavisDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMS