- Step 1
- Step 2 CK
- Shelf Exams: Internal Medicine/Surgery/Emergency Medicine/Pediatrics
- B.S. – University of Washington
- MPH – Oregon Health Science University
- M.D. – Rosalind Franklin University: Chicago Medical School
- Residency – Virginia Mason/Rush University Medical Center
Originally from Seattle, Johnathan Au graduated from the Unviersity of Washington with distinction in research and holds two degrees in both neurobiology and biochemistry. He also attended Oregon Health Science University and obtained an MPH with a focus in epidemiology and biostatistics. He presented his master’s thesis on mediation analysis of how community level factors and or self perception of weight may influence extreme weight related behavior among the pediatric population. He is also heavily invovled in research invovling idiopathic intracranial hypertension and hopes to perfrom more imaging research on how this condition changes intracranial structures. Johnathan will complete his prelliminary medicine year in seattle, then begin his diagnostic radiology residency at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. Outside of work, Johnathan spends most his time indulging in comfort foods, shooting landscape photography, or attempting to learn the ukelele.
Johnathan received honors on all national clerkship examinations and excelled on both USMLE step 1 and step 2.
meet more of the team
- Abhinav Gupta scored >255 on Step 1 and the 99th percentile on Step 2 CKLeigh scored a 258 on her Step 1 exam.Kieley has tutored 100s of students and achieved near perfect USMLE scoresJoel scored > 260 on his USMLE Step 1 and has over 10 years of teaching experienceGabriel scored a 260 on his USMLE Step 2 ExaminationJimmy is an avid teacher and scored >95% on his USMLE Step 1Visaksha scored >260 on USMLE Step 1Kelly scored >245 on USMLE Step 1 and 260 on USMLE Step 2Emily scored >255 on Step 1 and 100th percentile on multiple clinical Shelf exams.Austin is an MD/PhD student at the University of Colorado and scored a 256 on USMLE Step 1. Austin brings energy and passion to every student he tutors.