- Step 1
- Step 2 CK
- Shelf Exams: Internal Medicine/Surgery/Emergency Medicine/Pediatrics
- B.S. – University of Washington
- MPH – Oregon Health Science University
- M.D. – Rosalind Franklin University: Chicago Medical School
- Residency – Virginia Mason/Rush University Medical Center
Originally from Seattle, Johnathan Au graduated from the Unviersity of Washington with distinction in research and holds two degrees in both neurobiology and biochemistry. He also attended Oregon Health Science University and obtained an MPH with a focus in epidemiology and biostatistics. He presented his master’s thesis on mediation analysis of how community level factors and or self perception of weight may influence extreme weight related behavior among the pediatric population. He is also heavily invovled in research invovling idiopathic intracranial hypertension and hopes to perfrom more imaging research on how this condition changes intracranial structures. Johnathan will complete his prelliminary medicine year in seattle, then begin his diagnostic radiology residency at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. Outside of work, Johnathan spends most his time indulging in comfort foods, shooting landscape photography, or attempting to learn the ukelele.
Johnathan received honors on all national clerkship examinations and excelled on both USMLE step 1 and step 2.
meet more of the team
- Allison is a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, a passionate teacher and an exceptional test taker scoring >99% on the USMLE.Dr. Blaskewicz holds a PhD in Molecular Medicine from Boston University and has served as a TA for numerous classes.Emily scored >255 on Step 1 and 100th percentile on multiple clinical Shelf exams.Shivani has a natural talent for teaching and has excelled on USMLE Step 1, Step 2, and all of her clerkship shelf examinationsDan scored 259 on his USMLE Step 1 Examination.Dr. Yeoh scored >99th percentile on his USMLE Step 1 and Step 2Brian scored >250 USMLE Step 1 and >270 on USMLE Step 2Ashley has more than 4 years and 500 hours of test prep tutoring experience.