Kachiu Lee MD
- BS/MD Admissions Advising
- BS/MD Application Editing
- Personal Statement Editing
- BS, Northwestern University
- MD, Northwestern University
- Residency, Brown University
- Fellowship, MGH/Harvard Medical School
Kachiu aspired to become a physician from a young age and was accepted into several combined undergraduate-medical school programs out of high school. She chose to attend Northwestern University’s Honors Program in Medical Education (HPME), eventually graduating Summa Cum Laude in Molecular Biology. She went on to attend Northwestern’s Feinberg School of Medicine, serving on the admissions committee for HPME candidates as well as for traditional medical school candidates. In addition, Dr. Lee dedicates time to medical student and resident teaching, serving as a senior editor to the First Aid (First Aid for the USMLE Step 1, First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS, First Aid for USMLE Step 2 CK, and First Aid for the USMLE Step 3) book series. Before returning to Brown University as faculty, Dr. Lee also worked in the Department of Dermatology at Massachusetts General Hospital, and at the Shriner’s Hospital for Children in Boston. She is Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology and is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology, American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, and the American Society for Lasers in Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Lee is Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Brown University
meet more of the team
- Dr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Hajighasemi is the founder of DocOssareh, YouTubes premier premed channel. He served on the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine.Dr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Ho was an admissions committee member at University of California, DavisDr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions CommitteeDr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.