Kaveri Korgavkar MD
- General Advising for Early Pre-Meds
- Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation
- MMI Interview Preparation
- BS, Michigan State University
- MD, University of Michigan
- Residency, Brown University
Kaveri graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelors of Science from Michigan State University. As a member of the Honors College, she pursued a double major in Chemistry and in Comparative Culture and Politics. While an undergraduate, she served as a teaching assistant for calculus and as an academic tutor in subject areas of chemistry, biology and physics. She was also extensively involved in epidemiological and anthropological research, through which she developed a strong interest in writing. She went on to attend medical school at the University of Michigan and completed a research fellowship in epidemiology at Brown University. She has published extensively in the medical field, including over a dozen peer reviewed research papers and has presented her work numerous times at a national level.
Dr. Korgavkar is a dermatologist in Rhode Island
meet more of the team
- Dr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Kreisberg served on the admissions committee at UTHSCA (UT San Antonio) for eight yearsDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Ho was an admissions committee member at University of California, DavisDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Vance served on the admissions committee at UNC School of MedicineDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.