- Medical school subject tutoring
- USMLE Step 1 Tutoring
- USMLE Step 2 Tutoring
- BA, University of Pennsylvania
- MD, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- MSCR, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
Kelly graduated summa cum laude from the University of Pennsylvania, majoring in Health and Societies. While there, she developed an interest in clinical research through her work in novel breast cancer research studies. She was accepted to the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in the Patient Oriented Research Training and Leadership Program, a dual degree MD and Master’s of Science in Clinical Research. Kelly is currently on a scholarly year between her third and fourth year of medical school, completing her master’s while working on a thesis project in Maternal Fetal Medicine. She plans to apply into OBGYN. During medical school, Kelly has been actively involved in her school’s free clinic, which serves uninsured members of the community. When not in the hospital or classroom, Kelly enjoys spinning and watching bad reality television.
Kelly has extensive teaching experience throughout her undergraduate years and medical school. Kelly previously was a peer tutor for fellow pre-medical students at UPenn and later went on to teach large MCAT prep courses. For the last 3 years, Kelly has also served as a science subject tutor, MCAT tutor, and medical school admissions coach.
Kelly scored >245 on USMLE Step 1 and 260 on USMLE Step 2
meet more of the team
- Dr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.Dr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Baltz is a dermatologist and was intricatley involved in admissions at University of North Dakota School of MedicineDr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Ho was an admissions committee member at University of California, DavisDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Vance served on the admissions committee at UNC School of Medicine