- USMLE Step 2 CK and CS Tutoring
- NBME Shelf exam tutoring
- B.A. Yale University, Class of 2015
- M.D. Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Class of 2020
- M.S.C.R. Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Class of 2020
Mackenzie graduated magna cum laude from Yale University, majoring in medical anthropology. She was accepted to the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai in the Patient Oriented Research Training and Leadership Program, a dual degree MD and Master’s of Science in Clinical Research. Mackenzie is currently on a scholarly year between her third and fourth year of medical school, completing her Master’s while working on a thesis project in Maternal Fetal Medicine. During medical school, Mackenzie has been actively involved in her school’s free clinic, which serves uninsured members of the community. She has also been involved with Global Health projects in Kenya and Liberia. Outside of school, Mackenzie enjoys hiking, traveling, and vegetarian cooking.
Mackenzie has extensive teaching and advising experience throughout her undergraduate years and medical school. She has served as a peer tutor at Yale and Mount Sinai as well as a teaching assistant. She also spent four years volunteering as a college admission coach through a non-profit organization.
Mackenzie aced all her Shelf exams while honoring everyone of her clinical rotations.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Hajighasemi is the founder of DocOssareh, YouTubes premier premed channel. He served on the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine.Dr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions CommitteeDr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Baltz is a dermatologist and was intricatley involved in admissions at University of North Dakota School of MedicineDr. Kreisberg served on the admissions committee at UTHSCA (UT San Antonio) for eight yearsDr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCU