Mili Mehta MD
- General Advising for Early Pre-Meds
- Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation
- Complete Application Preparation
- Advising for Top Tier Schools
- BS, University of Pennsylvania
- MD, Colubmia University
- Residency, University of Pennsylvania
Mili graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelors of Science from University of Pennsylvania. There, she was heavily involved in research and global health opportunities. She then went onto attend Columbia University School of Physicians & Surgeons. There, she was actively involved within all aspects of school life, including as Vice President of her graduating class and as a member of the admissions committee. Her experience in the recruitment and evaluation of applicants is key to her success as a MedSchoolCoach advisor. She was also awarded Columbia P&S’s Gold Medal, an award bestowed upon a single graduating senior in recognition of their contributions and devotion to the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Mili is an also avid writer and winner of numerous writing awards. She is currently a resident in internal medicine at University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Mehta served on the admissions committee at Columbia University
meet more of the team
- Dr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions CommitteeDr. Vance served on the admissions committee at UNC School of MedicineDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Cusak served on the admissions committee at the School of Medicine at Creighton University