Mili Mehta MD
- General Advising for Early Pre-Meds
- Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation
- Complete Application Preparation
- Advising for Top Tier Schools
- BS, University of Pennsylvania
- MD, Colubmia University
- Residency, University of Pennsylvania
Mili graduated summa cum laude with a Bachelors of Science from University of Pennsylvania. There, she was heavily involved in research and global health opportunities. She then went onto attend Columbia University School of Physicians & Surgeons. There, she was actively involved within all aspects of school life, including as Vice President of her graduating class and as a member of the admissions committee. Her experience in the recruitment and evaluation of applicants is key to her success as a MedSchoolCoach advisor. She was also awarded Columbia P&S’s Gold Medal, an award bestowed upon a single graduating senior in recognition of their contributions and devotion to the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Mili is an also avid writer and winner of numerous writing awards. She is currently a resident in internal medicine at University of Pennsylvania.
Dr. Mehta served on the admissions committee at Columbia University
meet more of the team
- Dr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Chiu served on the Stanford University School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Ho was an admissions committee member at University of California, DavisDr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.Dr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.