Nabeel A. Arain, MD, MBA
- General Advising
- Essay/Personal Statement Editing
- Interview Preparation
- International Medical School Advising
- USMLE/COMLEX Preparation
- Non-traditional Applicant Advising
- Texas Applicant Advising
- BA/BS, University of California, Riverside
- MD, University of Nevada School of Medicine
- MBA, Davenport University – Donald W. Maine School of Business
- Fellowship, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Nabeel graduated with a BA in Political Science and a BS in Psychology from the University of California, Riverside. After completing an accelerated postbaccalaureate premedical program, he attended the American University of Integrative Sciences and the University of Nevada Schools of Medicine. He then pursued a postdoctoral clinical and research fellowship in minimally invasive and advanced laparoscopic surgery, bariatrics, and robotic surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. While there, he helped establish the nation’s first standardized robotic surgery training program, and pioneered several novel minimally invasive and single-incision surgical techniques and instrumentation. He also served as junior faculty and was a member of the fellowship admissions committee.
Dr. Arain has authored several publications in leading medical and surgical journals, such as, the American Journal of Surgery and Surgical Endoscopy, co-authored a book chapter, and received research grants. He has an eight-year history working for several leading USMLE/COMLEX preparatory companies as a medical author and physician educator.
Dr. Arain is a pioneer of several minimally invasive surgical techniques and has served on various admissions committees.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Coffman has extensive writing experience and was involved with recruitment at Georgetown School of MedicineDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Comfort was part of the admissions committee at USC Keck interviewing candidatesDr. Walsh was an admissions committee member at University of Virginia School of MedicineDr. Jaeel served as an interviewer and an admissions committee member at USC KeckDr. Zheng has extensive experience as an interview coach and admissions consultantDr. Enamandram was involved in recruitment of students to Harvard Medical School and pre-medical advisor at Yale UniversityDr. Gogna served on the admissions committee at the University of California, Irvine College of MedicineDr. Robison is a MacArthur award winning writer and MDDr. Japa served on the admissions committee at Stanford University