Nabeel A. Arain, MD, MBA
- General Advising
- Essay/Personal Statement Editing
- Interview Preparation
- International Medical School Advising
- USMLE/COMLEX Preparation
- Non-traditional Applicant Advising
- Texas Applicant Advising
- BA/BS, University of California, Riverside
- MD, University of Nevada School of Medicine
- MBA, Davenport University – Donald W. Maine School of Business
- Fellowship, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Nabeel graduated with a BA in Political Science and a BS in Psychology from the University of California, Riverside. After completing an accelerated postbaccalaureate premedical program, he attended the American University of Integrative Sciences and the University of Nevada Schools of Medicine. He then pursued a postdoctoral clinical and research fellowship in minimally invasive and advanced laparoscopic surgery, bariatrics, and robotic surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. While there, he helped establish the nation’s first standardized robotic surgery training program, and pioneered several novel minimally invasive and single-incision surgical techniques and instrumentation. He also served as junior faculty and was a member of the fellowship admissions committee.
Dr. Arain has authored several publications in leading medical and surgical journals, such as, the American Journal of Surgery and Surgical Endoscopy, co-authored a book chapter, and received research grants. He has an eight-year history working for several leading USMLE/COMLEX preparatory companies as a medical author and physician educator.
Dr. Arain is a pioneer of several minimally invasive surgical techniques and has served on various admissions committees.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Patel is an anesthesiologist and has served on numerous medical school and residency admissions committees.Rahul Dutta is a graduate of the 7 year combined Rutgers Medical School and expert in accelerated program admissionsDr. Chyu is a urology resident at the University of Washington, and has worked as both a tutor and advisor for MedSchoolCoach.Dr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Eilers is a dermatologist who worked extensively within admissions at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.Dr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Switzer served as a recruiter and teaching assistant for both the University at Buffalo and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic MedicineDr. Korgavkar is a dermatologist in Rhode IslandDr. Comfort was part of the admissions committee at USC Keck interviewing candidatesDr. Butty is a pediatrician with a vast amount of experience in recruitment and admissions