Nabeel A. Arain, MD, MBA
- General Advising
- Essay/Personal Statement Editing
- Interview Preparation
- International Medical School Advising
- USMLE/COMLEX Preparation
- Non-traditional Applicant Advising
- Texas Applicant Advising
- BA/BS, University of California, Riverside
- MD, University of Nevada School of Medicine
- MBA, Davenport University – Donald W. Maine School of Business
- Fellowship, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Nabeel graduated with a BA in Political Science and a BS in Psychology from the University of California, Riverside. After completing an accelerated postbaccalaureate premedical program, he attended the American University of Integrative Sciences and the University of Nevada Schools of Medicine. He then pursued a postdoctoral clinical and research fellowship in minimally invasive and advanced laparoscopic surgery, bariatrics, and robotic surgery at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. While there, he helped establish the nation’s first standardized robotic surgery training program, and pioneered several novel minimally invasive and single-incision surgical techniques and instrumentation. He also served as junior faculty and was a member of the fellowship admissions committee.
Dr. Arain has authored several publications in leading medical and surgical journals, such as, the American Journal of Surgery and Surgical Endoscopy, co-authored a book chapter, and received research grants. He has an eight-year history working for several leading USMLE/COMLEX preparatory companies as a medical author and physician educator.
Dr. Arain is a pioneer of several minimally invasive surgical techniques and has served on various admissions committees.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Lee is Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Brown University and former Northwestern HPME GraduateDr. Chyu is a urology resident at the University of Washington, and has worked as both a tutor and advisor for MedSchoolCoach.Dr. Butty is a pediatrician with a vast amount of experience in recruitment and admissionsDr. Chen was a member of the Harvard Pre-Med CommitteeDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Esparaz is part of the senior teaching faculty at Harvard Medical SchoolDr. Walsh was an admissions committee member at University of Virginia School of MedicineAkshita served on the admissions committee at George Washington University School of Medicine and at the UT Southwestern Radiology ResidencyDr. Lajevardi is a practicing dermatologist and was actively involved in the application and interview process at Brown University.