Omeed Alipour MD
- General Advising
- California Specific Advising
- Personal Statement Editing
- Interview Preparation
- BS, University of California, Los Angeles
- MD, Keck School of Medicine at the University of Southern California
- Residency, University of Southern California
Omeed graduated from UCLA with College Honors and Departmental Honors with a degree in Biology and a minor in Political Science. He spent a year working as an EMT in Los Angeles County before attending medical school at the Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California. While in medical school, Omeed served as a member on the admissions committee and medical school interviewer. He has extensive experience in reviewing medical school applications prior to and after the initial screening processes and understanding what schools emphasize in their applicants. Omeed has been published in a medical peer-reviewed journal and is currently interested in digestive disease research. Omeed is currently an Internal Medicine resident at USC in Los Angeles where he previously completed his medical school education.
Dr. Alipour was a member of the USC Keck School of Medicine Admissions Committee
meet more of the team
- Dr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions CommitteeDr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Vance served on the admissions committee at UNC School of MedicineDr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Kreisberg served on the admissions committee at UTHSCA (UT San Antonio) for eight yearsDr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.