Quoc “Q” Ho MD
- California Applicant Advising
- Reapplicant Advising
- Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation
- MMI Interview Preparation
- BS, University of California, Davis
- MD, University of California, Davis
- Residency, University of Arizona
Q grew up in the SF Bay Area and attended the University of California Davis, where he majored in Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior. After graduating, he worked in an infectious diseases lab, taught high school courses, and also volunteered as an emergency medical technician. He returned to UC Davis for medical school, and was heavily involved in research, having multiple journal publications.
At UC Davis SOM, Q was a voting member of the admissions committee, where he quickly learned about the characteristics that made an applicant highly competitive. He used that experience to help dozens of pre-med students effectively market themselves on their applications and receive acceptances to medical school. Q is pursuing a career in radiation oncology at the University of Arizona. Q was also a previous MedSchoolCoach student and now he is excited to give back to future students!
Dr. Ho was an admissions committee member at University of California, Davis
meet more of the team
- Dr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.Dr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions CommitteeDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Ho was an admissions committee member at University of California, DavisDr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine