Quoc “Q” Ho MD
- California Applicant Advising
- Reapplicant Advising
- Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation
- MMI Interview Preparation
- BS, University of California, Davis
- MD, University of California, Davis
- Residency, University of Arizona
Q grew up in the SF Bay Area and attended the University of California Davis, where he majored in Neurobiology, Physiology, and Behavior. After graduating, he worked in an infectious diseases lab, taught high school courses, and also volunteered as an emergency medical technician. He returned to UC Davis for medical school, and was heavily involved in research, having multiple journal publications.
At UC Davis SOM, Q was a voting member of the admissions committee, where he quickly learned about the characteristics that made an applicant highly competitive. He used that experience to help dozens of pre-med students effectively market themselves on their applications and receive acceptances to medical school. Q is pursuing a career in radiation oncology at the University of Arizona. Q was also a previous MedSchoolCoach student and now he is excited to give back to future students!
Dr. Ho was an admissions committee member at University of California, Davis
meet more of the team
- Dr. Chiu served on the Stanford University School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Kreisberg served on the admissions committee at UTHSCA (UT San Antonio) for eight yearsDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Cusak served on the admissions committee at the School of Medicine at Creighton UniversityDr. Vance served on the admissions committee at UNC School of MedicineDr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.