This is custom heading element
- Step 1 and Step 2 CK tutoring
- BS, University of California: Davis
- PhD, University of Michigan
- MD, University of Michigan
- Residency, UCLA
Dr. Rao is a current Pediatrics resident in the Physician Scientist track at UCLA. He graduated from the University of California: Davis with a Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Engineering. He received multiple community service and research awards on graduation. He then moved on to the University of Michigan and received a PhD in Biomedical Engineering and an MD from the University of Michigan medical school where he graduated with service and research honors. He then began training in Pediatrics in the Physician Scientist Track at UCLA.
Ram is an expert in USMLE Step 1 and Step 2.
meet more of the team
- Ashley has more than 4 years and 500 hours of test prep tutoring experience.Leigh scored a 258 on her Step 1 exam.Tony is a 4th year medical student at the Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and scored >250 on USMLE Step 1Cory scored in the 99th percentile on USMLE Step 1 and Step 2Emily scored >255 on Step 1 and 100th percentile on multiple clinical Shelf exams.Kelly scored >245 on USMLE Step 1 and 260 on USMLE Step 2Saurabh scored >250 on his USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 and is a Neurosurgery residentKieley has tutored 100s of students and achieved near perfect USMLE scoresTyler earned Alpha Omega Alpha honors at the University of Colorado, and is an expert in the USMLE Shelf and Step Examinations.