This is custom heading element
- Step 1 and Step 2 CK tutoring
- BS, University of California: Davis
- PhD, University of Michigan
- MD, University of Michigan
- Residency, UCLA
Dr. Rao is a current Pediatrics resident in the Physician Scientist track at UCLA. He graduated from the University of California: Davis with a Bachelors of Science in Biomedical Engineering. He received multiple community service and research awards on graduation. He then moved on to the University of Michigan and received a PhD in Biomedical Engineering and an MD from the University of Michigan medical school where he graduated with service and research honors. He then began training in Pediatrics in the Physician Scientist Track at UCLA.
Ram is an expert in USMLE Step 1 and Step 2.
meet more of the team
- Marcos scored >40 on his MCAT and >250 on USMLE Step 1Joel scored > 260 on his USMLE Step 1 and has over 10 years of teaching experienceDr. Blaskewicz holds a PhD in Molecular Medicine from Boston University and has served as a TA for numerous classes.Edward has published over 100 articles aimed at helping premedical students as the Founder of ProspectiveDoctor.comAllison is a summa cum laude graduate of the University of Pennsylvania, a passionate teacher and an exceptional test taker scoring >99% on the USMLE.Dr. Yu scored >260 on his USMLE Step 1 and Step 2Emily scored >255 on Step 1 and 100th percentile on multiple clinical Shelf exams.Alex Withers is a 4th year UCSF medical student, and scored >250 on her USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 ExamsDr. Thomas scored >250 on his USMLE Step 1 and Step 2 CK examsShivani has a natural talent for teaching and has excelled on USMLE Step 1, Step 2, and all of her clerkship shelf examinations