Renee Marinelli MD
- Reapplicant Advising
- General Advising & Game Planning
- Essay Editing
- Interview Preparation
- California Applicant Advising
- BS, California State University
- MD, University of California, Irvine School of Medicine
Renee graduated magna cum laude from California State University San Marcos with a bachelor’s degree in Biology. While attending school, she worked for a neurosurgeon where she led clinical trials. Renee attended the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine where she served on the admissions committee and interviewed many applicants. In medical school, Renee met her future husband, a military scholarship student. After medical school, both Renee and her husband attended family medicine residency in Hawaii where she also served on the residency admissions committee. She has mentored and assisted many students in the medical school admissions process and brings a wealth of experience serving on both medical school and residency admission committees. She is excited to continue to provide guidance to students while spending quality time with her son.
Dr. Marinelli is MedSchoolCoach’s Director of Advising and one of the Master Advisors.
Dr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine admissions committee
meet more of the team
- Dr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Vance served on the admissions committee at UNC School of MedicineDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.Dr. Cusak served on the admissions committee at the School of Medicine at Creighton UniversityDr. Kreisberg served on the admissions committee at UTHSCA (UT San Antonio) for eight yearsDr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Baltz is a dermatologist and was intricatley involved in admissions at University of North Dakota School of Medicine