Sam Fuller MD
- General Advising
- Interview Preparation
- Essay Editing
- Residency Coaching
- BS, University of Norte Dame
- MD, University of Chicago
- Residency, University of Chicago
- Fellowship, Curtis National Hand Center
Sam graduated cum laude from the University of Notre Dame majoring in Spanish Languages and Literature and Pre-Professional Studies, and while an undergraduate was a Spanish and Calculus tutor as well as teacher for the Kaplan MCAT program. Sam continued his education at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, where he graduated in 2009. While in medical school, he served as an interviewer for the medical school’s applicants. He previously was a junior editor for USMLERx Qmax for Steps 1 and 2, an online question bank for medical licensing exams. He completed his residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Chicago Medical Center, and his fellowship in Hand and Microsurgery at The Curtis National Hand Center in Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Fuller was an interviewer for the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medical
meet more of the team
- Dr. Sarkar was part of the admissions committee at Columbia University and an interviewer at NJMSDr. Chiu served on the Stanford University School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions CommitteeDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.