Shirin Bajaj MD
- BS/MD Advising
- BS/MD Essay Editing
- BS/MD Interview Preparation
- Interview Preparation
- BS, Northwestern University
- MD, Northwestern University
- Internship, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancel Center
- Residency, NYU
Shirin was accepted to Northwestern University’s Honors Program in Medical Education (HPME) in senior year of high school, in addition to several other direct BA/MD programs. During her time in Evanston, Shirin pursued a political science major, where she honed her analytical and writing skills. At Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine, Shirin ranked within the top nine students of her class, was inducted into Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA) honors society, and graduated sum cum laude with honors in research. She was heavily involved with HPME administration, including the interviewing and recruiting of high school students, as well as the advising and mentoring of younger HPME classes. She has co-authored multiple publications in peer-reviewed journals, presented at national and international meetings, and has a keen interest in clinical research. After spending seven years in Chicago, Shirin recently returned home for the next phase of her training. She is currently completing internship at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, and will ultimately pursue Dermatology residency at one of the most prestigious Dermatology residency programs in the country, New York University.
Shirin feels privileged to be pursuing a career path in which she can help people every day, and is excited about the opportunity to help younger students enter the field as well. Shirin believes through hard work and strategic planning, you can absolutely achieve your dreams.
Dr. Bajaj was involved in the interviewing, recruiting of students and admissions decisions to the Northwestern School of Medicine Honors Program in Medical Education.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.Dr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.Dr. Chiu served on the Stanford University School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Marinelli served on the University of California, Irvine Admissions CommitteeDr. Hajighasemi is the founder of DocOssareh, YouTubes premier premed channel. He served on the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine.Dr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Cusak served on the admissions committee at the School of Medicine at Creighton UniversityDr. Baltz is a dermatologist and was intricatley involved in admissions at University of North Dakota School of Medicine