Susan Choo, MD
- General advising
- Essay brainstorming and editing
- Interview preparation
- California applicant advising
- BS, University of California, Berkeley
- MD, University of California, San Diego
- Residency, Children’s Hospital of Orange County
Dr. Choo earned her undergraduate degree from UC Berkeley where she majored in molecular and cell biology and minored in Spanish. Before going to medical school she spent one year teaching MCAT classes. She went on to complete her medical degree at UC San Diego and pediatric residency at Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC Children’s).
After graduating from residency, Dr. Choo became a Chief Resident and Associate Program Director at the CHOC Children’s and UC Irvine residency programs. During that time, she served on the admissions committee where she reviewed hundreds of applications. She has also worked with the UC Irvine medical school in teaching students and preparing them for the application process.
Dr. Choo is currently a board certified pediatrician at CHOC Children’s outpatient clinic, where she regularly works with and teaches residents in her practice.
Dr. Choo is a pediatrician with extensive experience with admissions and advising medical students.
meet more of the team
- Dr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.Dr. Baltz is a dermatologist and was intricatley involved in admissions at University of North Dakota School of MedicineDr. Mehta has guided thousands of successful medical school applicants.Dr. Cusak served on the admissions committee at the School of Medicine at Creighton UniversityDr. Chiu served on the Stanford University School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolDr. Aneja was a member of the Yale School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineDr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.