- Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions – George Washington University
- Assistant Director of Law School Admissions – George Washington University
- B.A. – West Virginia University
- M.A. – George Washington University
Sydney is a former Assistant Director of Admission at George Washington University serving both in the undergraduate and law school admissions offices. In addition, she has several years experience coaching families and students in grades 9-12 through the college and career process as a college counselor on the high school side of the desk. Sydney earned a BA from West Virginia University and a MA from George Washington University.
Sydney was the former Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions – George Washington University
meet more of the team
- Dr. Munjuluri served on the admissions committee at UCSF PRIME and served as Director of College Counseling at Sacramento High SchoolTyler is an IR physician at UCLA and was involved in starting an admissions program at Wake Forest School of MedicineDr. Farnia is a radiation oncologist and served on the admissions committee at Baylor College of MedicineDr. Abrams is an internist and musician and is one of MedSchoolCoach's advisors.Dr. Chiu served on the Stanford University School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeDr. John is a graduate of the 6 year BA/MD program at Rutgers and was an advisor and interviewer for the admissions committeeAkshita served on the admissions committee at George Washington University School of Medicine and at the UT Southwestern Radiology ResidencyDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Kelly is a New York based Ophthalmologist who helps prepare doctors for their oral boards.Dr. Ng was an assistant dean and member of the Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine Admissions Committee.