- Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions – George Washington University
- Assistant Director of Law School Admissions – George Washington University
- B.A. – West Virginia University
- M.A. – George Washington University
Sydney is a former Assistant Director of Admission at George Washington University serving both in the undergraduate and law school admissions offices. In addition, she has several years experience coaching families and students in grades 9-12 through the college and career process as a college counselor on the high school side of the desk. Sydney earned a BA from West Virginia University and a MA from George Washington University.
Sydney was the former Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admissions – George Washington University
meet more of the team
- Dr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Dr. Arain is a pioneer of several minimally invasive surgical techniques and has served on various admissions committees.Dr. John is a graduate of the 6 year BA/MD program at Rutgers and was an advisor and interviewer for the admissions committeeDr. Gillihan has extensive experience helping non-traditional studentsRahul Dutta is a graduate of the 7 year combined Rutgers Medical School and expert in accelerated program admissionsDr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCUDr Wu is an avid writer, researcher and MD/PhD admissions expert. He was part of the admissions at USC-KeckDr. Chen was a member of the Harvard Pre-Med CommitteeDr. Simon Bababeygy served on Stanford's Admissions Committee for 4 yearsDr. Esparaz is part of the senior teaching faculty at Harvard Medical School