- January 3, 2017
- Posted by: Sahil Mehta
- Category: Applying, Miscellaneous, News
Extracurricular Activities and Your Medical School Application: A Webinar from the Experts
Jan 23rd at 9 pm EST
Ever wonder what a medical school admissions committee member thinks about your application and the activities you’ve partaken in? Want an inside perspective of what makes a great candidate and what makes a lousy one? Join MedSchoolCoach advisors as they take you through the process of choosing extracurricular activities in this free webinar!
- What extracurriculars should you be participating in?
- Learn can you use your clinical activities to stand out
- Learn how to choose the right international experience
- How many hours of shadowing/research/volunteering do I need!?
- What makes a great application to medical school
Featuring MedSchoolCoach Advisors Dr. Marinelli and Mehta, plus others
|Renee Marinelli, MD, former admissions committee member at UC Irvine||Sahil Mehta MD, Founder of MedSchoolCoach|