MedSchoolCoach expert admissions consultants can help you through any part of your medical school journey. With physician advisors who have admissions committee experience, no one else can compete with our level of expertise and success.
Our services allow you to shine on paper. We work tirelessly to make your application as good as it can be so that it stands out when coming across an admissions committee member’s desk.
So much its hard to capture in just a few words.
- Our advisors are actual physicians (not medical students, not editors, not guidance counselors) who have admissions experience. That is exactly who is going to be evaluating your application, so their experience is invaluable.
- We have been doing this for over 10 year with incredible success. We’ve helped nearly 8,000 students. We haven’t come across a situation we can’t handle.
- Learn more about the MedSchoolCoach Advantage
Anything related to your premedical and medical education! Our medical school admissions advisors work with students from high school all the way through when they become a physician and everyone in between. Our particular emphasis is on admissions advising including
- School List Creation
- Extracurricular Planning
- Gap Year Planning
- Personal Statement Editing
- Interview Preparation
- AMCAS Editing
- Secondary Editing
Our physician advisors have served on admissions committees, performed interviews and been intimately involved in the admissions process at medical schools.
Since 2007, we’ve helped over 8,000 students through the medical school application process. Our experience is unparalleled.
We realize every applicant is unique and has their own story to tell. We provide highly personalized help to allow you to craft the best possible application.
- Aubrey Jordan MDAdvisorDr. Jordan served on the admissions committee at the University of Chicago Pritzker School of MedicineAvani Rao MDAdvisorDr. Rao served as a member of the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine admission committee.Caroline Cusak MDAdvisorDr. Cusak served on the admissions committee at the School of Medicine at Creighton UniversityDavid Flick MDAdvisorDr. Flick was a four year member of the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine and is a Flight Surgeon for the Army.Edward Lipsit MDAdvisorDr. Lipsit served on the admissions committee at VCU
- Erin Wilmer MDAdvisorDr. Wilmer was a member of the University of Florida Medical School Admissions Committee.Harvey Katzen MDAdvisorDr. Katzen was on the admissions committee member at George Washington UniversityJeff Kreisberg PhDAdvisorDr. Kreisberg served on the admissions committee at UTHSCA (UT San Antonio) for eight yearsJulia Baltz MDAdvisorDr. Baltz is a dermatologist and was intricatley involved in admissions at University of North Dakota School of MedicineMichael Chiu MDAdvisorDr. Chiu served on the Stanford University School of Medicine Admissions Committee
- Michael Frazier MDAdvisorDr. Frazier was a member of the UCLA School of Medicine Admissions CommitteeMohammad Hajighasemi MDAdvisorDr. Hajighasemi is the founder of DocOssareh, YouTubes premier premed channel. He served on the admissions committee at UC Irvine School of Medicine.Quoc “Q” Ho MDAdvisorDr. Ho was an admissions committee member at University of California, Davis